We know how.
IT for Mergers & Acquisitions
Control medium, monitoring tool, maturity index & supplier information
The role of IT in a merger: control medium and toolbox for successful integration
IT is a fundamental success factor in a merger:
- offers a strategic control medium for the merger
- feeds critical information for decision making and active risk management
- provides a maturity index for how well a company can be integrated
- is a factor in evaluating a company's level of integration and the possibility of increasing value from synergies
- Optimal control of all phases – information management and connection are combined in integrated risk management.
- Pursuit of Customer First strategies via smooth IT-supported customer management leads to communication, control, integration, and further expansion of the relationship
- Goal-oriented, IT due-diligence provides information crucial to determining the possible depth of integration
- Timely, comprehensive preparation of both companies' IT for the challenges presented by a merger or sale helps secure merger goals, and prepare for and exploit synergies
- Smooth integration of IT means smooth control of the entire enterprise
- Active security management during more vulnerable phases prevents attack opportunities, data loss, reputational damage, and other unanticipated problems during the integration or sale
- provides an analysis and monitoring base for all integration phases from
due diligence to post-merger integrations
- provides an integration toolbox across all company divisions
- enables future integrated, software-supported processes
- offers smooth, uninterrupted customer management
- Think Customer First: continuous active communication, individual attention, reputation control, data integration, matching needs and service development to the changed customer base
- Bundle increased information volumes; recognise
- Implement full IT integration and security management
- Address insecurities in the base of employees – change and skill management
- Develop common or disengaged IT strategies that address both merger needs and practices beginning day one of the integration or sale
IT and Software Architectures
SPG offers consultation during development of suitable structures and architectures before, during, and after a merger or sale.
From Project Management Office (PMO) personnel and teams to assuming responsibility for partial areas or the entire IT project, SPG’s German-, English-, and Russian-speaking experts support you in reaching your goals in time and on budget.
IT Risk and Security Consulting
In order to remove physical and monetary vulnerabilities and/or risks to reputation, SPG success factors during the IT integration include securing your assets and those of the company to be integrated.