We know how.
Mobile First as comprehensive strategy approach
Prio #1: mobile devices with touch screens and continuous accessibility
Do mobile devices just change life, trading, distribution and production or everything else as well?
In web design, Mobile First stands for optimisation of content on mobile devices, but it is much more. If one considers the potential for distribution/marketing, new business models and the interleaving of mobile devices in the life of each individual, both professionally and privately, Mobile First offers a comprehensive approach. Under this strategic approach, the user, his/her mobility and permanent accessibility stand in the foreground.
Mobile interfaces are characterised by bi-directionality, i.e. one uses them first to deliver information, but they can also be used to actively address the recipient.
They take on increasing significance in all stages of life, from banking to navigation – on foot, by bicycle, in a car, for the exchange of information and photos, from personal BI (sport applications, nutrition, behavioural analysis, financial management) to the support of complex processes and the user-friendly preparation of complex content, when they are needed and at the location they are requested.
Whether a mobile offer is accepted depends on the development of value-added services, which make it more attractive for the customer to use a particular channel.
- Improved and more comprehensive customer understanding: Users of mobile devices expect information to be delivered to wherever they are based on whatever they happen to be doing. In exchange, they are prepared to release information about themselves and their device.
- New businesses: the new devices open up new business models throughout all industries: from cash-free money transfers to recreational services, from personal development and information management to customer services.
- Active customer communications: Near Field Communication (NFC), messengers or dedicated applications facilitate the active accessibility of information, not only on mobile telephones, but also on advertising spaces, by e-mail or on devices used in day-to-day life, such as an automobile.
- Business processes can become paperless or require less paper, investments in PC equipment optimised and logistical planning, for example, made more precise.
- Generating trust and controlling risks: firms and private persons are faced with new risks and changing requirements to protect themselves against these risks. This could be the loss of data or the unwanted use of information.
- Recognising the potential of a mobile strategy for your business as a totality – changing business concepts.
- Evaluating and consolidating the flood of information to generate added value for your customers.
- Developing surfaces capable of being manipulated with the touch of a finger and that are optimised for end devices and users.
- Integrated approach to standard, cross-channel customer and data management for your customer understanding and the customer's self-comprehension. Omnichannel, CRM and BI.
Data privacy and data protection place ever-increasing demands on mobile applications. Legal, regulatory or risk management requirements are shifting mobile devices and communication channels into the centre of focus of a holistic approach to IT risk.
From Individual Software Development to Complete IT Teams for Your Success:
Our offer to you: to support you over the short, medium, and long term with skills in mobile technologies – in a project, in operations, or to shore up vulnerable areas.